You have probably already heard that the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies as of today, May 25, 2018. This new regulatory framework also entails changes that affect our cooperation.
PTV xServer 184.108.40.206 service release is available now!
It contains a bug fix and an improvement, all Highlights of the 220.127.116.11 Version are:
PTV xMapmatch Server:
- Bugfix: Now it starts-up and works again with TomTom maps.
PTV xTour Server:
- Feature: Now the number of input vehicles are shown in the billing log.
See the 18.104.22.168 Release Notes for more details.
The PTV xServer 22.214.171.124 can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
We proudly present our new PTV xServer release. This release is focused North America Geocoding and Rendering, but there are more features for world wide use.
For details about the services you find the corresponding release notes here.
Here are some feature highlights of API version 2.7:
- For detailed monitoring it is now possible to send requests to dedicated backend instances.
- The geocoding search produces results even if some words were falsely concatenated in the input (e.g. ‘Ruedestrasbourg’ instead of ‘Rue de Strasbourg’).
- The total score and the address scores (formerly modelled as field scores) are no longer experimental.
Country-specific styles for Feature Layer may be configured (e.g. to show country-specific icons for truck attributes in North America).
Street names are now drawn along the road considering the street curve.
Added a new attribute ‘drivers’ to the fleet. A driver is assigned to a vehicle and may be given exactly one operating interval.
In a multi-day planning scenario it is now possible to only plan daily rests if it is necessary, i.e. there may be multiple trips per day without daily rest between them.
- New possibility in the ‘changeTours’ method to change fixations of an existing tour plan stored on server side.
- It is now possible to fix a trip to a vehicle in the input plan to make sure such trips are not changed at all.
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Developer Zone.
For cloud solutions we provide a test system based on this release. It contains the PTV xServer API version 2.7 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release:
- The PTV xServer API version 2.x requires a 2017.1 map or newer.
- The corresponding geocoding data for on-premise solutions is on request. It is not included in the map. This is required for running xLocate. (The data is available for PTV Europe City Map and with this release also for the PTV North America City Map from HERE).
- PTV xServer internet (test and productive system) provides PTV Europe City Map 2017.2 (HERE). The update to PTV Europe City Map 2018.1 (HERE) is scheduled for the near future. The productive system already provides the API version 2.7.
The new release of PTV Mapserver 126.96.36.199 is now available for download in the Customer Area . This release contains following improvements:
- The speed classification in the upcoming maps Europe Premium 2019.1 (and higher) will change. To get better route calculation results, the used profiles have to be adapted. Further details can be found in the method description of IVehicle::put_SpeedProfile() and the ReadMe. More Information about this topic will also be provided later this Year.
Any further questions? Don’t hesitate to contact our PTV Support Team.
The toll update contains the following countries:
- New tariffs on highways from February 2018
This scenario contains the current toll charges, i.e. mainly the motorway network on the basis of the last available tariffs from ASFA dated Feb. 2018. This scenario replaces the previous ‘France January 2018’ scenario.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.1H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2T
You can download it from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone or use automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service. For PTV Mapserver please use the current version of the PTV Toll Update Tool.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
Our new PTV xServer 1.26 release is available NOW!
Besides several Bugfixes, Improvements and some Features, the Highlights of the 1.26 Version are:
- Added new attribute ‘dataCompatibilityVersion’ to the stored profiles in order to check consistency and validity with new PTV map data version. Please ensure that your profiles and map data have the same version as otherwise the PTV xCluster won’t start (see ‘Technical Concepts – About Profiles – Profile & Map Versions’). This is check is needed because we will do some quality improvements in the coming months, which will need adaptation of the vehicle profiles.
- Improvement: For detailed monitoring it is now possible to send requests to dedicated backend instances.
PTV xTour Server
- The consideration of product incompatibilities can be switched off for specific vehicles by using the new attribute ‘ignoreProductIncompatibilities’.
See the 1.26 Release Notes for more details.
The PTV xServer 1.26 can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.