The new version of PTV MapServer is available for download on PTV DevelopersZone
- Toll Scenarios (Variable toll calculation)
- Various tolls can be calculated by date for all concerned countries
- Various toll scenarios can be enabled in mixed systems
- Emission calculation according to HBEFA 3.1
- incl. availability of elevation data
- Dynamic routing
- Varying driving speeds on roads at different day times. A low speed during rush hour (e.g. 8:00 to 9:30 every weekday) and a high speed during night or at weekends can be taken into consideration.
- Definition of daily and weekly time rules. A repeated specification of concrete dates (for operating times and opening hours) is avoided.
- During the planning of a tour, the time-consuming matrix calculation can be canceled.
- New segment attribute available to reduce the average speed of this segment
Bugfixes and Improvements
- Registry-free installation
- MapServer binaries can be made visible to only one application, not shared by other apps.
- This avoids unexpected behaviour changings caused by other client applications installing a newer PTV MapServer version
- Recognition of missing words in street names
- Advanced filtering of additional house number information
- Filtering of additional words in street names
- Fuzzy search is used if exact search and phonetic search results in an empty set of found addresses. Detection of mistakes in writing is more likely.
- Refactoring of the Geocoder interface by simplifying the selection of the used map, and removing of parameters concerning the batch-mode only
- Map printing
- Printing of big page formats (e.g. DIN A0) is stabilized by a less GDI-resource-intensive usage.
- Traffic information
- The binding of traffic information to a dedicated map is obsolete. It is no longer necessary to determine the currently used map