The Trophée de l’Intégration is an annual competition organized by PTV Loxane. It rewards and brings to light a partner realization which integrates one or more PTV Loxane components. After a complex final deliberation, regarding the high quality of the documents, Prios Group (http://www.prios.fr) wins the Trophée de l’Intégration 2011.
DECLIC Logistique is a decision support tool for the trip planning managers. The solution is conceived for farming activities – especially meal factories and grain actors – and millers.
By integrating environments more and more complexes of these actors, DECLIC Logistique allows equipped structures to earn efficiency, quality, productivity and rapidity.
DECLIC Logistique is a stand-alone module with its own data. It works on these principles:
- Orders multi-origins, fabrication from multi-factories, multi-flux of goods,
- It allows to integrate provided criteria customizable,
- It allows to manage multiple transport environments (multi-companies, internal transport, external transport, …),
- In the case of an existing system, it accesses to the order data base via the integrated module ‘’external interface’’.
This application is a support tool for the organization. The user plans his tours starting from his selection of elements, and then the map tool optimizes the tour.
And so, the LOXANE X component is integrated into the DECLIC Logistique solution for the map, the graphical user interface and the routing component more efficient.
The jury selection
After deliberations, the jury choices the Prios Groupe application because of 3 strengths:
- The solution is complete and multi-criteria, completely operational for the user company,
- The PTV component is really the center of the integration as an additional brick of business application,
- PRIOS Groupe is a PME with a strong growth on a specific market.
The jury also awards his congratulations to the winner group of the student’s category: the engineer students of the ENSG (National school of Geography), specialization ASIG (Architecture of Geographic Information Systems), Francis Bock, Ugo Fillastre, Claire Lagesse et Maïmouna Deme, for their project “ItiClic TR”.The goal was to develop an application prototype which shows the integration capability of traffic data in live with the routing components provided by PTV Loxane.
- The jury appreciated, in this project:- The concrete problematic with an innovative subject and in with the times,
– the PTV component really in the center of the integration,
– the good description and presentation of the technical part of the project.
The jury also congratulates the team of the project SIG4D (school ENSG, promotion Master IASIG) and awards a special mention for the originality of the project and his innovative vision.