PTV proudly presents the new version of PTV xServer family. In particular, we provide following PTV xServer 1.14.1 for download at our Developer Zone:
- PTV xDima 22.214.171.124 (win-x86-vc10)
- PTV xDima 126.96.36.199 (win-x64-vc10) as preview
- PTV xMap 188.8.131.52 (win-x86-vc10)
- PTV xMap 184.108.40.206 (win-x64-vc10) as preview
- PTV xMap 220.127.116.11 (lnx-x86-gcc4)
- PTV xMap 18.104.22.168 (lnx-x64-gcc4) as preview
- PTV xRoute 22.214.171.124 (win-x86-vc10)
- PTV xRoute 126.96.36.199 (win-x64-vc10) as preview
- PTV xRoute 188.8.131.52 (lnx-x86-gcc4)
- PTV xRoute 184.108.40.206 (lnx-x64-gcc4) as preview
- PTV xTour 220.127.116.11 (win-x86-vc10)
- PTV xTour 18.104.22.168 (win-x64-vc10) as preview
PTV’ developer components made their first big step into the 64-bit world. Our geographical PTV xServer (xLocate, xMap and xRoute) are completely built with 64-bit technology. Now, you are able to benefit from PTV’s progress. Please notice that we provide them as previews for internal use. We kindly ask you to test these versions and give us a feedback. Are they so stable and performant as the approved PTV xServer built with 32-bit technology? Your validation would be incorporated into the next release 1.16 which is planned for February.
We are speeding up to offer linux versions based on 64-bit for PTV xTour and PTV xDima Server. But this takes a little bit more time. I cannot promise it for version 1.16 but we take all efforts to reach this goal.
Unfortunately one type of PTV xServer is missing: PTV xLocate Server will probably be provided at the end of this week. Due to memory leaks we are still executing quality analysis to get back our accustomed steediness.
More information soon.
Product Manager PTV XSERVER