we would like to let you know that PTV AG will be discontinuing the PTV maps 2010 and older on 31/10/2012. From then onwards, we will no longer provide updates and support (bug fixing) for these versions which were released for PTV xServer and PTV Mapserver products. Please notice that this discontinuation includes detailed, extracted and contour maps and the corresponding content such as truck attributes, POI, toll, long postalcodes, ID mapping, etc.
Following maps will be discontinued on 31/10/2012:
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 4-2010t (TA) and older
- PTV North America City Map 4-2010t (NQ) and older
- PTV South Africa City Map 4-2010t (TA) and older
- PTV South America City Map 4-2010t (NQ) and older
- PTV Australia City Map 3-2010t (NQ) and older
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 3-2010t (NQ) and older
- PTV World map 2010t (AND) and older
- PTV Arabia City Map 2-2010t (NQ) and older
- PTV SouthEast Asia City Map 2-2010t (TA) and older
- PTV Europe City Map 1-2010t (NQ) and older
- All PTV Maps from 2010 and older which aren’t listed above
Why are the maps being phased out?
The PTV Maps are constantly being enhanced. Many new and imp
roved functions or content have been integrated at the request of our customers. In addition, you will have noticed that a maintenance contract on the current versions pays off, as it offers a better data coverage. It also guarantees that you remain up-to-date – a basic prerequisite for day-to-day operations. PTV AG is therefore meeting the growing requirements of its clients. The current maps therefore create the perfect conditions to visualize your business applications.
Product Management PTV XSERVER