The presentation will show basic approaches on how to use the RoadEditor data from PTV Map&Guide in a PTV xServer installation. We will answer questions like
- What kind of blockings are available to avoid a street segment with a certain vehicle type?
- How can these be configured to block a segement with PTV Map&Guide?
- Which steps are necessary to integrate blockings in a PTV xServer environment?
- Using a database or a binary file containing the blocked segments?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of these two approaches?
We will show different examples on how data can be displayed in the map and considered during routing with PTV xRoute Server. Especially the demonstration of the PTV xRoute Server will give you a detailed look at the possibilities of the additional options that can be used to influence the resulting route.
The Webniar is recommended for participants at entry level and we will try to answer questions of advanced users as well.
We will start on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 16:00 CET.
Interested? Please registrate here:
PTV Developer Zone (webinar area)
Hope to see you there!