- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.1H
Here is all you need to know to get started:
What is it?
Feature Layer add additional routing network and rendering attributes to a map. The PTV_TruckAttributes layer contains restrictions for extraordinary vehicles like maximum height, maximum weight, delivery zones, restricted zones for hazardous load etc. These restrictions are stored for single route segments and are respected in the routing result and can be visiualized on the map.
What do I need to use it?
- PTV xServer 1.20
- License: Each Feature Layer theme must be licensed seperately and for each PTV xServer
- Installation of Feature Layer PTV_TruckAttributes (should be corresponding to map version => usage of map PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.1T or 2015.1H)
Where can I get it?
Where can I find information?
- In the PTV Code Sample Browser you can find examples for using feature layers: Routing with PTV_TruckAttributes and Rendering of Feature Layers
- In the online manual of PTV xServer you can find documentation: How to use Feature Layer PTV_TruckAttributes?
- In our Webinar in March this year we gave a short overview of the PTV Feature Layer.