We provide a new service release for all PTV xServer. The new release contains several improvements, e.g. regarding the propertyConnector handling and the CXF default values. Additionaly, there are two bugfixes which concern almost all PTV xServer:
- Bugfix: PTV_GEOMINSEC coordinate transformation works as intended.
- Bugfix: A job request logs the serialization time of the start request instead of a negative value.
Further changes are listed in the Release Notes.
The following PTV xServer versions are now available:
- PTV xCluster 188.8.131.52
- PTV xDima 184.108.40.206
- PTV xLoad 220.127.116.11
- PTV xLocate 18.104.22.168
- PTV xMap 22.214.171.124
- PTV xMapmatch 126.96.36.199
- PTV xRoute 188.8.131.52
- PTV xTerritory 184.108.40.206
- PTV xTour 220.127.116.11
- PTV xServer Bundle 18.104.22.168 (the bundle release will be available by the end of this week)