Update your PTV Content Update Service now. The new release 18.104.22.168 is available for download. It comes along with the following improvements:
- A notified PTV xServer is checked frequently for restarts and is notified again if it has restarted.
- Additional components may be notified on content changes (toll updates or feature layer changes).
- The number of maximal reconnect attempts to the message broker of the PTV Layer Delivery Server is no longer limited.
- The version of the PTV Content Update Service is returned in the result of the statusInfo rest call.
And several bugs have been fixed:
- Toll update files from previous toll updates are not overwritten any longer to avoid file locking conflicts.
- New toll updates are now identified in all cases by comparing the current version instead of the release date.
- All kinds of exceptions occurring at servlet initialization lead to a fatal error.
- If the hash value of a feature layer file changed on the PTV Layer Delivery Server, it is downloaded again.
- HTTP connections are always closed.
The new PTV Content Update Service Release can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone (login required).
In the PTV xServer Manual you can find a detailed description of the setup and configuration. Also have a look at our former Blog Post. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.