There are new toll scenarios available containing tariff updates for 18 European Countries.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2016.1T (Update 4)
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2016.1H (Update 4)
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.2T (Update 8)
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.2H (Update 11)
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.1H (Update 14)
Due to a new toll calculation method for the new Belgium toll, calculations for Belgium with a planning date after 01.04.2016 with a current PTV xServer please consider the following notes:
- The current PTV xServer support a basic calculation of exact toll in Belgium. That means tollTotals include the sum of all three Belgium toll regions: Wallonia, Flanders and Brussels.
- With the parameter allEuro set, you get the results in Euro. Otherwise you will get the virtual country currency ‘XXX’ for Belgium toll sections which translates to 1/10000 Euro.
- With the parameter detailedTollCosts activated, you get the result for every toll section. This result list of toll sections in Belgium may get very long.
(allEuro and detailedTollCosts can be set in the countryInfoOptions.)
- The new Belgium toll calculation will influence the performance.
The PTV xServer 1.22 release, which is planned for early March 2016, will fully support the Belgium toll. The country currency will be Euro (as expected) and the toll regions will be distinguishable by providerID. That means the result list with detailedTollCosts activated will contain concarnated toll sections by provider ID.
The download is available on the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone now. For the PTV Mapserver please use the current version of the PTV Toll Update Tool. This toll update is already released on LDS for PTV xServer and Mapserver. The Release for PTV xServer internet will follow on 02.03.2016.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.