We provide a new bugfix release for all PTV xServer. The new 1.22.0.x November release contains several improvements and bugfixes:
- Improvement in xRoute: With the new profile parameter blockedFerryMalus you have the possibility to reach islands forbidden to motorized vehicles.
- Improvement in xLocate: The address search is more tolerant with regard to mutated French vowels like Ü, Ñ, Œ, Ÿ.
- Bugfix: After a major security issue in JRE we updated all xservers to Java server runtime “JRE 1.8.0_112”
Further changes are listed in the Release notes.
The following PTV xServer versions are now available:
- PTV xCluster Server 188.8.131.52
- PTV xDima Server 184.108.40.206
- PTV xLoad Server 220.127.116.11
- PTV xLocate Server 18.104.22.168
- PTV xMap Server 22.214.171.124
- PTV xMapmatch 126.96.36.199
- PTV xRoute Server 188.8.131.52
- PTV xTerritory Server 184.108.40.206
- PTV xTour Server 220.127.116.11
- PTV xServer Bundle 18.104.22.168