- Liefkenshoek Tunnel with new time-dependent (day/night) rate.
- This scenario includes the toll charges from july 2017, for trucks from a maximum authorised mass over 3,5 t in the three Belgian regions: Wallonia, Flanders and Brussels.
- Toll roads include motorways, additional main roads and the local road network in Brussels.
- Toll charges are calculated based on kilometre factors and depend on the road type and further depend on the emission class and total weight of the vehicle.
- This scenario replaces the previous ‘Belgium 2016 v4’ scenario.
- Type of calculation: By approximation with an average factor per kilometer.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1H
- This update will be contained initially in PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2T which is not released yet.
You can download it from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone or use automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service. For PTV Mapserver please use the current version of the PTV Toll Update Tool.
PTV xServer internet was updated recently, except the TLN-Production-System which currently uses the Europe City Map 2016.2H. The toll update does not support this map version.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.