PTV xServer 18.104.22.168 service release is available now!
It contains several Bugfixes and Improvements, the Highlights of the 22.214.171.124 Version are:
- Improvement: The layer size for road editor data is automatically determined.
- Bugfix: The distance matrix is properly deleted, even if there is competing access from multiple module instances.
- Bugfix: Using a rolling logging strategy, the compressed files are also created in case of renaming conflicts.
PTV xMapmatch Server:
- Improvement: Performance improvement and same results with complete maps compared to partial maps by implementing an optimized map access.
- Bugfix: In special cases matches in the border area of countries are now considered.
PTV xLocate Server:
- Bugfix: Fixed crash in case of using an empty array of addresses in the method findAddresses.
PTV xRoute Server:
- Bugfix: Inconsistent dynamic feature layers do not produce system failures on a running PTV xServer.
- The ISO code of France is considered correctly when routing with EXCLUDE_COUNTRIES or ROUTING_COUNTRIES on PTV Europe City Maps 2017.2 or newer.
- Removed inconsequential entries of segment malus values for delivery vehicles from standard routing profiles.
PTV xMap Server:
- Bugfix: A module restart could cause a temporary delay of pending feature layer updates from the PTV Content Update Service for all modules. Now pending update messages are handled correctly on any module restart.
PTV xTour Server:
- Bugfix: Fixed crash in case of break intervals with a zero second break.
- Bugfix: Fixed crash in case of vehicle operating intervals with a one second length in special cases.
- Bugfix: Changed the method findToursForUnscheduledOrder to get the maximal number of proposals by considering both input plan and unscheduled vehicles.
See the 126.96.36.199 Release Notes for more details.