- This scenario includes the toll charges from January 2019, for trucks from a maximum authorised mass over 3.5 t in the three Belgian regions: Wallonia, Flanders and Brussels. Toll roads include motorways, additional main roads and the local road network in Brussels. Toll charges are calculated based on kilometre factors and depend on the road type and further depend on the emission class and total weight of the vehicle. This scenario replaces the previous ‘Belgium July 2018’ scenario.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.1H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.2T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.1H
Please note: This and all following toll updates will be only available via automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service.
We recommend to use PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x.
Also your current PTV xServer API Version 1 can work with PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x – using PTV CUS xServer 1 Adapter.
For PTV Mapserver please use the PTV Toll Update Tool.
PTV xServer internet was updated recently.