The new PTV xServer API Version 2.15.1 is available for download. For the full list of Features and Improvements you can check the corresponding release notes here.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.15.1:
- Support for changing road attributes in the map by creating and using custom Feature Layers (experimental)
- Improved quality of the packing solutions and setting the whole service API stable
- Improved quality of the single-field search
- Support for combining driving time regulations with time-dependent Feature Layers
- Simplified usage of the update on demand mode
- New calculation mode to avoid intersections of legs (experimental)
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone. http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test system based on this release. The PTV World City Map test cluster contains the PTV xServer API version 2.15.1 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release.
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.