The new PTV xServer API Version 2.19 is available for download. For the full list of features and improvements you can check the corresponding release notes here.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.19:
- OpenAPI documents ready for productive usage
- Consideration of workload for field workers, so that orders depending on their score may remain unplanned (only available with the Gurobi solver). Please note that this is experimental.
- Custom Feature Layer ready for productive usage. The operations ‘getSegments’, ‘createFeatureLayer’, ‘listFeatureLayers’ and ‘deleteFeatureLayer’ and related types were restructured and are no longer experimental.
- Consider driving side at start and arrival. The attribute ‘considerDrivingSide’ in the type ‘OffRoadRouteLocation’ forces the route to start/arrive on the correct side of the street considering the country-based driving side. Please note that this is experimental.
- Consider break intervals for drivers and tour start intervals for vehicles in a tour.
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone. http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test and production system based on this release. The PTV World City Map test cluster contains the PTV xServer API version 2.19 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release.
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.