- This scenario contains the tariffs according to the table dated 1 July 2018. The toll charge for trucks over 7.5 tonnes applies to all federal trunk roads.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.1H
This toll update is only available for Here maps at the moment. The update for TomTom maps is in preparation and will follow in a few weeks.
Please note: The Germany toll update for TomTom maps is the last one for download in the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. All following toll updates will be only available via automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service.
We recommend to use PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x.
Also your current PTV xServer API Version 1 can work with PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x – using PTV CUS xServer1 Adapter.
For PTV Mapserver please use the PTV Toll Update Tool.
PTV xServer internet was updated recently.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
PTV xServer 184.108.40.206 service release is available now!
Besides some bugfixes in PTV xLocate and xRoute, the main reasons for this release are:
- Retry mechanism for failed module restarts to gain more stability
- Support of the updated French decree for emissions
See the 220.127.116.11 Release Notes for more details.
The PTV xServer 18.104.22.168 can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
The new release of the Layer Delivery Service (LDS) replaces the previous version creating the Feature Layer Traffic Incidents. Normally the LDS supply the Feature Layer into the products automatically, but with the update there is something to take care of:
Please restart your Content Update Service (CUS) to refresh the connection and get the newest layers from the new LDS. For all Content Update Service versions, this has to be done manually.
For your information we have recently released the CUS Version 2.8.0.
This is now fully featured to supply Toll Updates and Feature Layer Traffic Incidents. The CUS Version 2.8 can also be used with PTV xServer API Version 1 when using the PTV CUS xServer1 Adapter.
The PTV Content Update Service 2.8 and the respective PTV CUS xServer1 Adapter can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone (login required).
For any further information or support please contact the Support Team.
We proudly present our new PTV xServer release. For details about the services you find the corresponding release notes here.
Here are some feature highlights of API version 2.8:
- Support of Toll Updates via CUS2 and CUS2 Adapter for PTV xServer 1.26. We highly recommend the usage of CUS2 to receive Traffic Information and Toll Updates.
- Geocoding Data is now available for the Europe City Map 2018.2H
- Support of additional address fields “district” and “subdistrict”
- Possibility to change the result language in the request
- Adjustments of the default rendering settings of Feature Layer Traffic Incidents and Truck Attributes to better distinguish between those layers
- Introduced violation events for combined transport (ferries and piggybacks)
- Possibility to Create “Content Snapshots”. Filter only long term traffic information like blockings or construction sites and consider them in Dima and HPRND calculation
- Create a trip out of a set of unplanned orders
- Optimize the sequence of stops within a trip
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Developer Zone.
For cloud solutions we provide a test system based on this release. It contains the PTV xServer API version 2.8 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release:
- The PTV xServer API version 2.x requires a 2017.1 map or newer.
- The corresponding geocoding data for on-premise solutions is on request. It is not included in the map. This is required for running xLocate. (The data is available for PTV Europe City Map and with this release also for the PTV North America City Map from HERE).
- PTV xServer internet (test and productive system) provides PTV Europe City Map 2018.1 (HERE). The update to 2.8 on the productive system is scheduled for 30th of July 2018.
You have probably already heard that the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies as of today, May 25, 2018. This new regulatory framework also entails changes that affect our cooperation.
PTV xServer 22.214.171.124 service release is available now!
It contains a bug fix and an improvement, all Highlights of the 126.96.36.199 Version are:
PTV xMapmatch Server:
- Bugfix: Now it starts-up and works again with TomTom maps.
PTV xTour Server:
- Feature: Now the number of input vehicles are shown in the billing log.
See the 188.8.131.52 Release Notes for more details.
The PTV xServer 184.108.40.206 can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.