This scenario includes the toll charges from July 2020, for trucks from a maximum authorised mass over 3.5 t in the three Belgian
regions: Wallonia, Flanders and Brussels. Motorways, other main roads and the local road network in Brussels are subject to tolls.
Toll charges are calculated based on kilometre factors and depend on road type and further depend on the emission class and total
weight of the vehicle. This scenario replaces the previous ‘Belgium January 2020’ scenario.
PTV xServer internet was updated on Tuesday, June 30th, 2020.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.2H – toll update version 2019_2H_25
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.2T – toll update version 2019_2T_16
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2020.1H – toll update version 2020_1H_17
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2020.1T – toll update version 2020_1T_11
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2020.2H – toll update version 2020_2H_6
Please note: This and all following toll updates will be only available via automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service.
We recommend to use PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x.
Also your current PTV xServer API Version 1 can work with PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x – using PTV CUS xServer 1 Adapter.
For PTV Mapserver please use the PTV Toll Update Tool.