We like to inform you that we now provide a new cluster with PTV Europe City Map from Here. This cluster is available with PTV xServer API Version 1.
You can now find the new map cluster listed in our cluster overview on our PTV xServer internet Developer guide.
We provide an equal feature set like we already do for the PTV Europe City Map (TomTom) cluster.
You can find the following services available on this cluster:
We provide the following High Performance Routing (hpr) profiles on this cluster:
If you like to read more about hpr technology an profiles have a look at our High Performance Routing description on our PTV xServer internet Developer guide.
A Technical introduction into PTV xServer internet for cloud developers.
“Which info would have prevented me from a lot of painful experiences and do-it-again‘s?“ Registration required before July 28th, free of cost
– What do we offer from a technical perspective? Which protocols and client environments are supported?
– How is the authentication established?
– Where to find which information? How to understand the documentation?
– Which modules are available and what is their functional scope?
– Why to communicate via asynchronous protocol?
– Sample application C#
Who should participate:
– Developers who are new in the topic Who should not participate
– Developers who are already familiar with PTV xServers : you will only see things you are familiar with
– Deciders : at this stage you should be aware of our capabilities (forward it to your teams!)
We provide this webinar in German and English:
German: Dienstag, 28. Juli 2020, 14:00 – 16:00 CEST
English: Wed, Jul 29, 2020 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM CEST
PTV xServer internet has a new Cloud Code Sample Browser. This new tool is optimized for the use with our cloud solution.
Use the gearwheel button to edit the configuration. Insert your token to test & discover PTV xServer in a live environment.
- Enter a term in the search box to find a sample, or choose one right away.
- Brief explanatory texts describe the content and the mode of operation of the sample in question.
- Start each sample in a new window or using tabbed browsing.
- Edit button opens the code editor. It contains the complete code of the sample, which can be changed.
- Saves changes to the code to update the sample.
- View button shows the sample again.
- Revert button restores the initial state of the sample at any time.
- Reset button in the configuration restores the initial Demo-Token.
Have fun playing with the new Cloud Code Sample Browser in a live environment.
If you like to use the previous version you can still access the Code Sample Browser based on the demo maps.
From the beginning PTV xServer internet provides geographic services for Europe, North America and Australia. Now PTV xServer internet also makes geographic services available for China and Japan.
Start immediately and use PTV xServer internet to find a location or address in China and Japan. Calculate simple routes and display them in the map. There are some differences in comparison to the standard xServer internet service:
- PTV xLocate Server supports basic geocoding, reverse geocoding and the query of speed limits.
- PTV xRoute Server supports basic routing, matrix routing and bulk requests. Toll and emissions are not supported.
- PTV xMap Server supports the rendering of the base map and additional content can be rendered on different layers client-side. PTV xServer add on AJAX Maps isn’t supported but you have the possibility to use WMS, Tile or PTV xServer .NET API at Eastern Asia Region.
See here the differences in comparison to the standard xServer internet services: http://xserverinternet.azurewebsites.net/doc/xserver-east-asia.html
You can use the following demos for a first insight.
China: Demo 1 Demo 2 Japan: Demo 1 Demo 2
Get your test access for PTV xServer internet now: http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/en-uk/products/ptv-xserver-internet/test/