- Bugfix for vehicles over 3.5t corrected to 3.501t
- Concerns Wallonia, Flanders and Brussels
- Valid from April, 1st 2016
- Toll charges on the basis of the latest available tariffs from 2013
- Applies to trucks from a gross vehicle volume of more than 3.5t
- Discounts for vehicles with emission category EURO 3 and higher
- Valid from November, 1st 2015
- Current toll charges of motorway network
- On the basis of the last available tariffs from ASFA dated Feb 2016
- Applies to trucks from a gross vehicle volume of 3.5t and cars
- Valid from February, 1st 2016
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.1H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2015.2T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2016.1H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2016.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2016.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2016.2T
It is possible to use the download from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone or the automatic download with the PTV Content Update Service. For the PTV Mapserver please use the current version of the PTV Toll Update Tool.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
The Belgian government introduced a complete new toll system. Usually, toll sections for dedicated way points are defined by the authorities. Each toll section does have a defined length. In case of exact toll cost calculation, those sections do have dedicated tariffs attributed. In case of average toll, the length of all routed toll sections would be multiplied with the costs per kilometre.
But for both types of toll calculations, it was not relevant on which map or map version this calculation was performed. The toll sections were fixed and as said therefore the length defined.
The new Belgian toll deviates from the known methods.
For the Belgian toll calculation the toll sections are divided into toll segments and these are added up and multiplied with the toll costs per kilometre. With this, the Belgian toll system reflects an average calculation. But this means also that the calculation depends on the map basis and how the street segments are digitized. So new segments or even missing roundabouts will lead to different results. Also the different way of digitizing the street segments at the map providers will
influence the results
The calculation of the Belgian toll has been implemented with the last toll update in February.
- The new distance based toll is introduced on 1 April 2016.
- And will supersede the currently applicable time-based Eurovignette
- Vignette will be replaced by satellite-based OBU
- The tariffs depend on 4 factors:
- Actual distance travelled in kilometres
- Vehicle weight (over 3.5 tons and higher)
- Emission class
- Road type
On Monday at 10:00 AM CET we will proudly present you our PTV xServer Toll calculation special.
Here are four reasons to join Bernd Welter on Monday:
- Basic information about the parametrization, architecture and quality of results of the toll calculation.
- What is the difference between section by section tolls and country designated toll?
- What are typical questions when using toll calculation and which answers provides PTV?
- Prospect on Content Update 2.0
So use the chance to get informed and register now. In case you have no time to join us, register nevertheless and receive the recording of the webinar via e-mail: