PTV xServer 188.8.131.52 service release is available now!
Besides some bugfixes in PTV xLocate and xRoute, the main reasons for this release are:
- Retry mechanism for failed module restarts to gain more stability
- Support of the updated French decree for emissions
See the 184.108.40.206 Release Notes for more details.
The PTV xServer 220.127.116.11 can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
PTV xServer 18.104.22.168 service release is available now!
It contains a bug fix and an improvement, all Highlights of the 22.214.171.124 Version are:
PTV xMapmatch Server:
- Bugfix: Now it starts-up and works again with TomTom maps.
PTV xTour Server:
- Feature: Now the number of input vehicles are shown in the billing log.
See the 126.96.36.199 Release Notes for more details.
The PTV xServer 188.8.131.52 can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
Our new PTV xServer 1.26 release is available NOW!
Besides several Bugfixes, Improvements and some Features, the Highlights of the 1.26 Version are:
- Added new attribute ‘dataCompatibilityVersion’ to the stored profiles in order to check consistency and validity with new PTV map data version. Please ensure that your profiles and map data have the same version as otherwise the PTV xCluster won’t start (see ‘Technical Concepts – About Profiles – Profile & Map Versions’). This is check is needed because we will do some quality improvements in the coming months, which will need adaptation of the vehicle profiles.
- Improvement: For detailed monitoring it is now possible to send requests to dedicated backend instances.
PTV xTour Server
- The consideration of product incompatibilities can be switched off for specific vehicles by using the new attribute ‘ignoreProductIncompatibilities’.
See the 1.26 Release Notes for more details.
The PTV xServer 1.26 can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
- New tariffs 2017 and new toll road(s). This scenario replaces the previous ‘Norway January 2016’ scenario. Type of calculation: Exact
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1H
You can download it from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone or use automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service. For PTV Mapserver please use the current version of the PTV Toll Update Tool.
PTV xServer internet was updated recently, except the TLN-Production-System which currently uses the Europe City Map 2016.2H. The toll update does not support this map version.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
We proudly present you the new PTV xServer release which is now available for download from our Developer Zone. (login is required)
The release contains several new features:
- PTV xTerritory: Activity limits for territory planning
- PTV xTerritory: Tour estimator
- PTV xTerritory: Consider incompatibilities of locations and territories
- PTV xMap: Grouping of Feature Layer icons
- PTV xRoute: New emissions catalogues
The Release Notes of PTV xServer 1.20.1 you can find here.
Just remember: On 15th of September we offer you the opportunity to join our webinar where you can experience the new features of the PTV xServer 1.20.1 release.
The Beta versions of PTV xServer 1.20 are already released and available at the Customer Area (login is required).
There are two new members for the PTV xServer 1.20 family available:
PTV xTerritory Server – Cluster Planning
PTV xTerritory Server allows you to plan and change territories and territory centres based on locations. Common use cases are the management of sales representatives, the planning of warehouse locations and their delivery areas as well as delivery planning.
PTV xLoad Server – Loading Space Optimisation
Using PTV xLoad Server to optimise the loading space allows you to plan the positioning of transport units in the area perfectly. After defining the characteristics of the truck’s loading space and the transport units, PTV xLoad Server delivers a loading space layout, which shows the wall distribution and the location of the individual transport units.
You might be curious which additional benefits can be expected:
New Feature Layer Themes:Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents are available in April
Truck Attributes provide information about road restrictions according to truck characteristics like, for example, weight and height. The Traffic Incidents layer offers real time traffic events which have an impact on the traffic state. Both Feature Layer themes are additional data sets which are provided with the corresponding icons and object information to illustrate the truck attributes and traffic incidents via PTV xMap Server. Furthermore, the PTV xRoute Server considers the whole bunch of information to calculate the most precise routings and estimated time of arrival.
Another highlight is the emission calculation according to the current handbook HBEFA 3.2 which is also available as an additional data package for the PTV xRoute Server.
With PTV xServer 1.20 we provide the PTV xServer Bundle only in the 64bit version.
We would like to invite you to join the upcoming webinar at 12th of March, 2015. In this webinar we will demonstrate the new features of PTV xServer 1.20 and our brand new Data Manager for PTV xServer internet.