- New tariffs 2017 and new toll road(s). This scenario replaces the previous ‘Norway January 2016’ scenario. Type of calculation: Exact
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1H
You can download it from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone or use automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service. For PTV Mapserver please use the current version of the PTV Toll Update Tool.
PTV xServer internet was updated recently, except the TLN-Production-System which currently uses the Europe City Map 2016.2H. The toll update does not support this map version.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
We proudly present you the new PTV xServer release which is now available for download from our Developer Zone. (login is required)
The release contains several new features:
- PTV xTerritory: Activity limits for territory planning
- PTV xTerritory: Tour estimator
- PTV xTerritory: Consider incompatibilities of locations and territories
- PTV xMap: Grouping of Feature Layer icons
- PTV xRoute: New emissions catalogues
The Release Notes of PTV xServer 1.20.1 you can find here.
Just remember: On 15th of September we offer you the opportunity to join our webinar where you can experience the new features of the PTV xServer 1.20.1 release.
The Beta versions of PTV xServer 1.20 are already released and available at the Customer Area (login is required).
There are two new members for the PTV xServer 1.20 family available:
PTV xTerritory Server – Cluster Planning
PTV xTerritory Server allows you to plan and change territories and territory centres based on locations. Common use cases are the management of sales representatives, the planning of warehouse locations and their delivery areas as well as delivery planning.
PTV xLoad Server – Loading Space Optimisation
Using PTV xLoad Server to optimise the loading space allows you to plan the positioning of transport units in the area perfectly. After defining the characteristics of the truck’s loading space and the transport units, PTV xLoad Server delivers a loading space layout, which shows the wall distribution and the location of the individual transport units.
You might be curious which additional benefits can be expected:
New Feature Layer Themes:Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents are available in April
Truck Attributes provide information about road restrictions according to truck characteristics like, for example, weight and height. The Traffic Incidents layer offers real time traffic events which have an impact on the traffic state. Both Feature Layer themes are additional data sets which are provided with the corresponding icons and object information to illustrate the truck attributes and traffic incidents via PTV xMap Server. Furthermore, the PTV xRoute Server considers the whole bunch of information to calculate the most precise routings and estimated time of arrival.
Another highlight is the emission calculation according to the current handbook HBEFA 3.2 which is also available as an additional data package for the PTV xRoute Server.
With PTV xServer 1.20 we provide the PTV xServer Bundle only in the 64bit version.
We would like to invite you to join the upcoming webinar at 12th of March, 2015. In this webinar we will demonstrate the new features of PTV xServer 1.20 and our brand new Data Manager for PTV xServer internet.
PTV Mapserver 22.214.171.124 is now available for download.
New features and major topics:
- The percentage amount of Ecotaxe, which can be passed to customers is calculated and can be requested via IRouteLister6::GetSectionInfo(), by extracting the value of the key ecmNamedTollCostPercentageToPassOn.
- New method CalcRouteSimpleSync() introduced, which returns not before a complete route calculation is executed.
- Startup times slightly improved due to an enhanced reading of geographical map data.
- Province boundaries can be colored independently from country boundaries. The default values are already adapted to this new feature. Additionally, the province boundaries are visible, when smaller map scales are used.
- New Roadeditor attribute “Tunnel restrictions” can be visualized in the Mapview.
For further information concerning features and bugfixes please check the release notes. Download PTV Mapserver 126.96.36.199 and ReadMe file.
PTV xMap 188.8.131.52 and PTVxServer .NET are available for download (login is required). For information concerning improvements please check release notes.
Please remember to download the new PTV Client Bundles according to the server version.
Read more about
please download the current PTV xServer (login is required). Following changes are integrated (affects version 184.108.40.206):
- PTV xLocate: Fixed detailLevelDescription for long postalcodes
- PTV xRoute: Fixed toll calculation on Tauern motorway.
- PTV xServer WebSDK: built from current versions such as
- PTV xLocate Server 220.127.116.11
- PTV xMap Server 18.104.22.168
- PTV xMapmatch Server 22.214.171.124
- PTV xRoute Server 126.96.36.199
- PTV xTour Server 188.8.131.52 (windows only)
- PTV xServer add-on AJAX Maps 184.108.40.206
- Code Sample Browser 220.127.116.11
Kind regards from Karlsruhe,
Dr. Michael Nutto
Product Manager PTV xServer