Tomorrow (March 7th, 2013) Bernd Welter and Hansjörg Back will hold an online presentation on PTV xTour Server.
The following topics will be subject of the webinar:
- Overview of object categories
- Method overview
- Planning scenarios
- Additional constraints
– time based
– quantity based
– skill based
- Demonstration high performance routing
Take the opportunity – the moderator team is ready to answer your questions in a live chat in parallel to the presenation – free of charge and without obligation 🙂
Further information and registration ….
In yesterday’s webinar you learnt what PTV xServer .NET is, where and – very important – HOW you can use it. Today we uploaded the presentation of the session. Please login to our webinar area and click the button “Presentations & Samples” to download the document.
If you have further questions, please visit the PTV xServer .NET page.
Yesterday’s webinar was a great moment in our webinar life! The moderators shared their experience and knowledge with the participants and after the session they had that broad grin of happiness in their faces 🙂
The agenda included
- PTV xServer 1.16 in general (64-Bit, JSON)
- PTV xRoute 1.16 (Routing in isolated areas, new emissions in France and Australia, new break and rest rules)
- PTV xTour 1.16 (New break and rest rules, capacity patterns, road editor support, high performance routing)
- Prospects (Outlook for the coming release)
The presentation of yesterday’s webinar is available for download here. If you want to access documents and samples of past sessions, you need to login to the webinar area.
The presentation of yesterday’s “PTV xServer add-on AJAX Maps” webinar is available for download here. If you want to access documents and samples of past sessions, you need to have a login.