- Liefkenshoek Tunnel with new time-dependent (day/night) rate.
- This scenario includes the toll charges from july 2017, for trucks from a maximum authorised mass over 3,5 t in the three Belgian regions: Wallonia, Flanders and Brussels.
- Toll roads include motorways, additional main roads and the local road network in Brussels.
- Toll charges are calculated based on kilometre factors and depend on the road type and further depend on the emission class and total weight of the vehicle.
- This scenario replaces the previous ‘Belgium 2016 v4’ scenario.
- Type of calculation: By approximation with an average factor per kilometer.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1H
- This update will be contained initially in PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2T which is not released yet.
You can download it from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone or use automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service. For PTV Mapserver please use the current version of the PTV Toll Update Tool.
PTV xServer internet was updated recently, except the TLN-Production-System which currently uses the Europe City Map 2016.2H. The toll update does not support this map version.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.
The PTV World City Map 2015T is now available for PTV xServer Internet and it includes this several features:
- Geocoding: Multi Field Search with Country Code is recommended.
- Mapping: Rendering of Feature Layer Themes depending on the availability in the respective region.
- Routing: Intercontinental routing is possible between Europe, Middle East and Africa. Further intercontinental and continental routing will be possible as provider connections are present.
- Trip Planning: Continental Trip planning.
- Map Matching: Continental Mapmatching.
Important!: Please note that this is a test system and you have to use the test URLs. To use the production system please contact your sales contact partner.
Detailed information and technical details about this map cluster and all the other different map clusters we provide can be found at the PTV xServer Internet Developer Guide.
We are looking forward to welcome you to our webinar tomorrow at 2:00 PM CET where we will present the PTV xServer 1.20.1 release.
You can expect an interesting agenda with a lot of demos we will demonstrate. This means that we will show for example how you can use the new emission catalogues or any new feature of the PTV xTerritory Server. You will also see how the new grouping of Feature Layer icons look like.
Moreover in the webinar you will have the opportunity to ask any questions about this release you might have got during the last weeks or you will maybe get tomorrow. So if you are not registered yet then take a moment to register here.
We proudly present you the new PTV xServer release which is now available for download from our Developer Zone. (login is required)
The release contains several new features:
- PTV xTerritory: Activity limits for territory planning
- PTV xTerritory: Tour estimator
- PTV xTerritory: Consider incompatibilities of locations and territories
- PTV xMap: Grouping of Feature Layer icons
- PTV xRoute: New emissions catalogues
The Release Notes of PTV xServer 1.20.1 you can find here.
Just remember: On 15th of September we offer you the opportunity to join our webinar where you can experience the new features of the PTV xServer 1.20.1 release.
Tuesday, 18th of September 2015, our new PTV xServer 1.20.1 release will be ready for download!
Highlights of the new 1.20.1 Version:
PTV xMap Server: There is a new way to display Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents. In case of multiple factors for one single road segment, all symbols will be displayed in a group box.
PTV xRoute Server: The standard COPERT Australia is now available for the emission calculation. For the UK, these emissions can now be calculated based on factors defined by DEFRA.
PTV xTerritory Server: The new Tour Estimator provides a quick way to estimate the route travel times within a territory. Furthermore, it is now possible to set activity limits for your territories to limit the total number of activities within a single territory. There is also the opportunity to consider incompatibilities of locations and territories.
At this point we would like to remind you of our webinar that takes place at 15th of September 2015 where we will demonstrate the new features of PTV xServer.
You are very welcome to participate in our next webinar where you could be one of the first who experience live the new features of our PTV xServer 1.20.1 release.
– Why should I join?
PTV xTerritory Server:
- You will experience how incompatibilities can be included in the territory planning when it is not recommendable to assign certain locations to specific territories
- You will get to know the new function that provides a quick way to estimate the route travel times within a territory
- You will learn about the new activity limits for territory planning
PTV xMap Server:
- You will discover the new possibility of displaying Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents
PTV xRoute Server:
- You will see the expansion of the emission calculation which is now also available for the UK and Australia
For more detailed information, you can click here.
– When does it take place?
Tuesday, 15th of September 2015 at 2.00 PM CET
– How can I participate?
The only thing you have to do is register now under the following link. In case you have no time to join us, register nevertheless and receive the recording of the webinar via E-Mail.
We are looking forward to welcome you and if there are any questions you will be able to ask during the webinar in our chat.