You are very welcome to participate in our next webinar where you could be one of the first who experience live the new features of our PTV xServer 1.20.1 release.
– Why should I join?
PTV xTerritory Server:
- You will experience how incompatibilities can be included in the territory planning when it is not recommendable to assign certain locations to specific territories
- You will get to know the new function that provides a quick way to estimate the route travel times within a territory
- You will learn about the new activity limits for territory planning
PTV xMap Server:
- You will discover the new possibility of displaying Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents
PTV xRoute Server:
- You will see the expansion of the emission calculation which is now also available for the UK and Australia
For more detailed information, you can click here.
– When does it take place?
Tuesday, 15th of September 2015 at 2.00 PM CET
– How can I participate?
The only thing you have to do is register now under the following link. In case you have no time to join us, register nevertheless and receive the recording of the webinar via E-Mail.
We are looking forward to welcome you and if there are any questions you will be able to ask during the webinar in our chat.
Tomorrow at 3:00 PM CET we will proudly present you our PTV xServer 1.20 release.
Here are four reasons to join us tomorrow:
- You will get a glance at our brandnew PTV xServer scenarios: Loading Space Optimization and Cluster Planning
- You will see the enhancements in routing and mapping achieved through our new feature layers Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents
- You will get to know our Data Manager for PTV xServer internet
- You will learn about the emission calculation with HBEFA 3.2
So use the chance to get informed and register now. In case you have no time to join us, register nevertheless and receive the recording of the webinar via e-mail:
The new PTV xServer internet Data Manager Beta allows you to illustrate your own location data onto the PTV maps and to find the locations near a given coordinate respectively in the corridor of a given calculated route.
Besides the coordinates of your locations, you can also add some additional data if you want. These can be addresses or some textual information which might be shown in a pushpin popup. Samples for those locations to be imported might be subsidiaries of your company, interesting official spots, locations where you visit your customers and so on.
The PTV xServer internet Data Manager Beta is easily in operation via a standardized web interface. You can simply add new address or coordinate tables using a guided csv import. The UI design is similar to the PTV Map&Guide internet Data Manager, so you can get a detailed description how to import your data at the PTV Map&Guide internet support site.
3 Steps to get your Data displayed via PTV xServer internet
- Import your Data
Open the PTV xServer internet Data Manager Portal and login with your PTV xServer internet credentials (username and password by using the granted test or productive license) and import your data by creating a new data set. Detailed information about the import process can be found here.
- Get your layer id
After the import, you can obtain the layer id through the information sheet of the selected database.
- Use the layer id to access your data inside PTV xServer internet requests
From the beginning PTV xServer internet provides geographic services for Europe, North America and Australia. Now PTV xServer internet also makes geographic services available for China and Japan.
Start immediately and use PTV xServer internet to find a location or address in China and Japan. Calculate simple routes and display them in the map. There are some differences in comparison to the standard xServer internet service:
- PTV xLocate Server supports basic geocoding, reverse geocoding and the query of speed limits.
- PTV xRoute Server supports basic routing, matrix routing and bulk requests. Toll and emissions are not supported.
- PTV xMap Server supports the rendering of the base map and additional content can be rendered on different layers client-side. PTV xServer add on AJAX Maps isn’t supported but you have the possibility to use WMS, Tile or PTV xServer .NET API at Eastern Asia Region.
See here the differences in comparison to the standard xServer internet services: http://xserverinternet.azurewebsites.net/doc/xserver-east-asia.html
You can use the following demos for a first insight.
China: Demo 1 Demo 2 Japan: Demo 1 Demo 2
Get your test access for PTV xServer internet now: http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/en-uk/products/ptv-xserver-internet/test/