Here in Karlsruhe, it’s quite quiet and peaceful at the moment: Last weekend was Pfingsten (can anyone tell me, what the English term for this holiday is?) with monday a holiday, tomorrow’s a holiday. Nevertheless, work goes on and our goals are ambitious: We are planning to release the xServer 1.12 release around Christmas 2010, with a prerelease available in November. We hope to be able to provide this to our customers who are attending the German MapWare Conference.
But, what’s probably most interesting to you: What will be included? Well, here’s a first glance, without any guarantee:
– new and improved documentation!!!
– improved map rendering
– improved break and restrules
– new and improved emission calculation considering elevation parameters
– integration of our superfast routing (which is quite some factors quicker than what we have now)
– single field geocoding
– improved ferry selection for routing
– and more minor (?) features.
So basically, there are not too much new features (compared to previous posts), but the more often they will be repeated here, you can be certain, this is, what we’ll deliver.
Any feedback by the way is sincerely appreciated: Either here or on our Forum.