PTV provides the beta releases for the PTV xServer Version 1.14. We kindly ask you to test the new functionalities or PTV xServer in common. Who finds the first bug – the winner is… :-)?
Following new features are available:
- PTV xLocate Server (beta 1.14)
- The geocoder returns candidates of combined transport.
- Reverse geocoding returns combined transports at a specified coordinate.
- PTV xMap Server (beta 1.14)
- The visibility from town names and symbols will be switched together.
- Visualisation of combined transport data.
- PTV xRoute Server (beta 1.14)
- The router calculates the emmissions according to the CEN Norm.
- Supports toll scenarios.
- Supports combined transports.
- New toll sub-type for Eco-Tax in France.
- calculateMatrixInfo() supports truck attributes, dynamic routing and exception paths.
- New service method calculateBulkRouteInfo() for calculating a large number of routes with identical parameters at once.
As always, the PTV xServer and Client Bundles can be downloaded from PTV Developer Zone (new section “Beta Version”).