we are still in time line! In 5 days we are ready to provide PTV’s new xServer release. Keep your fingers crossed that the last tests are successful and I don’t need to postpone the release date.
What can you expect with our fresh released product family of developer components?
PTV xLocate Server 1.14
- Improved performance for single field search.
- Improved geocoding for customers in North America.
- Finally auto suggest respectively auto completion is implemented.
- 7-digit postcode GB and 6-digit postcode NLD are available as additional map content.
- Search for ferries and piggybacks in the context of combined transport
PTV xMap Server 1.14
- Visualization of ferry and piggyback icons in the context of combined transport
PTV xMapMatch Server 1.14
- Direct access to segment information like network class, speed limits, etc.
- Improved segment referencing crossing country borders.
- Improved result list for further actions.
PTV xRoute Server 1.14
- Use ferries and piggybacks as via points for combined transport.
- Use CEN-Norm for emission reporting.
- For our french customers: ECO-Tax will be automatically reported.
- Use toll scenarios for future cost scenarios via extended route calculation.
- Particle filter is a new part of toll costs for Suisse.
- Tunnel restriction codes are implemented for granted transit purposes.
- New functionality: bulk request in order to calculate a big number of routings in one request. Distances and times are added in the output.
PTV xTour Server 1.14
- Integration of the current TourOpt.dll.
- New object model implemented for vehicles.
- Interfaces revised.
- Multi distance matrices are operational for different vehicle types.
- Dynamic trailer / train planning.
- Progress of tour planning could be terminated.
PTV xDima Server 1.14
- Use of truck attributes within xDima calculation is operational.
- Enhancement of route parameters for different vehicle profiles.
- Progress of Dima calculation could be terminated.
PTV xServer add-on WebSDK 1.14
(former known as PTV xInet Server)
- Availability of functions from PTV xLocate Server, PTV xMap Server and PTV xRoute Server.
- Enhanced WebSDK.
All PTV xServer will be available at PTV Developer Zone for Download if you are registered as customer. Otherwise you have to wait a little bit longer until the DVDs are delivered.
Dr. Michael Nutto
Product Manager of PTV Developer Components