We would like to let you know that PTV AG will be discontinuing older PTV xServer versions on 01/07/2012. From then onwards, we will no longer provide upgrades or support for following versions which will be dicontinued on 01/07/12:
- PTV xMap Server version 184.108.40.206 and older
- PTV xLocate Server version 220.127.116.11 and older
- PTV xRoute Server version 18.104.22.168 and older
- PTV xTour Server version 22.214.171.124 and older
- PTV xDima Server version 126.96.36.199 and older
- PTV xCluster Server version 188.8.131.52
Why are the products being phased out?
The PTV xServer development components are constantly being enhanced. Many new and improved functions have been integrated at the request of our customers. In addition, you will have noticed that a maintenance contract on the current versions pays off, as it integrates extended functions. It also guarantees that you remain up-to-date – a basic prerequisite for day-to-day operations. PTV AG is therefore meeting the growing requirements of its clients. On the other hand, costs arise from supporting older software versions. For this reason, PTV AG, like other software providers, has to limit the number of software versions available. Our resources will be redirected into further improving the PTV xServers. The current software solutions therefore create the perfect conditions for your business applications.
Kind regards from Karlsruhe,
p.p. Dr. Michael Nutto
Product Manager PTV Development Components