PTV faces the new challenges in 2013. Therefore we proudly present the beta version of PTV xServer 1.16 which are now downloadable from our Developer Zone (login is required). Following new features are going to be provided in our next product release:
- PTV xServer 64-Bit version for Windows becomes fully in operation (xLocate, xMap, xRoute, xTour and xDima)
- Note: PTV xServer 64-Bit version for Linux is still available as preview (xLocate, xMap and xRoute are in an experimental state) –> please ask Product Management which linux version (type and kernel) could be used in a productive environment
- All PTV xServer have REST-RPC/JSON web service entry points
- A set of improvements are added into PTV xLocate. Please download the Release Notes for detailed information (login is required in customer area before).
- A set of improvements are added into PTV xMap. Please download the Release Notes for detailed information (login in customer area is also required).
- A set of improvements are added into PTV xDima. Please download the Release Notes for detailed information (login in customer area is also required).
- PTV xRoute Server:
- Emissions according to the Australian NGA can be calculated.
- Emissions according to the French CO2 decree can be calculated.
- New method calculateAdvancedTour with improved tour calculation including more restrictions, more detailed tour events and more comprehensive break and rest rules based on the current EU regulations.
- Routing with segment violations, i.e routing in blocked zones.
- PTV xTour Server (please notice that incompatible changes are included):
- Using new time calculator and changed TimeEvents to TourEvents (incompatible modification).
- Planning driver breaks and rests in accordance with EU driver regulations.
- Alternative Maximum Quantity Patterns.
- New break rule can be described as “xx minutes within an interval [FROM, TILL]“.
- Integration of high performance routing networks (special license needed).
- Generation of high performance routing networks (RoutingNetworkGenerator) is feasible.
- Integration of road editor support by profile (special license needed).
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us about the PTV xServer 1.16 beta version.
Kind regards from Karlsruhe,
Product Management PTV xServer