Discover our new PTV Mapmatch Server 64-bit for Linux and Windows which we have recently updated to version 126.96.36.199.
Following servers are provided via DevZone (select customer area but notice that your login is required):
- PTV Mapmatch Server 188.8.131.52 Linux-x86-gcc4
- PTV Mapmatch Server184.108.40.206 Linux-x64-gcc4
- PTV Mapmatch Server 220.127.116.11 Windows-x86-vc10
- PTV Mapmatch Server 18.104.22.168 Windows-x64-vc10
Discover the new features:
- TrackPosition and MatchedLocation have a new attribute: coordinate. The coordinate can have several coordinate formates defined in the CallerContext of the request.
- 64-bit version is available.
- All xServers have REST-RPC/JSON web service entry points.
- The Raw Request Runner can now convert SOAP requests and responses to JSON and vice versa.
- Scheduling of waiting requests is optimized to better utilize available CPUs.
- RMI registry ports are automatically assigned during startup and no longer need configuration.
Any question? Please contact your support team.
Kind regards from Karlsruhe,
Dr. Michael Nutto