Corrected version of the previously posted blog entry. The special toll update does only contain the following countries:
- New tariffs on highways from February 2017. This scenario contains the current toll charges, i.e. mainly the motorway network on the basis of the last available tariffs from ASFA dated February 2017. Toll charges apply to trucks from a gross vehicle volume of 3.5 t and cars.
- Extension of tolls on all secondary highways includes new tariff tables 15.4 (BAB), 4.4 (Bundesstraßen) & special toll 2017. This scenario includes the levy of tolls on motorways and on all federal trunk roads. In addition, the lower limit for vehicles subject to the toll is to be reduced from 12 tonnes to 7.5 tonnes.
- Special toll 2017: New tariffs for Warnowtunnel. This scenario contains the tariffs according to the tables 16.1 (BAB) and 5.1 (federal trunk roads).
- New tariffs 2017 (new vehicle categories).
- New tariff and vehicle definition for Westerschelde tunnel.
- Special toll 2017: New tariffs for Bodenseefähre Romanshorn.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.1H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.1T
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.1H
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2017.2T
You can download it from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone or use automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service. For PTV Mapserver please use the current version of the PTV Toll Update Tool.
If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.