We proudly present our new PTV xServer API Version 2.11 Release. For details about the services you can find the corresponding release notes here.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.11:
- Support of dynamic Feature Layer based toll updates using Content Update Service (CUS) for PTV xRoute and PTV xMap
- Introduced Reverse Geocoding for localities, post code points, streets, interpolated and exact addresses (Please note that a Europe City Map 2019.2H or newer is required)
- Support of long postal codes in Great Britain and Ireland for exact and interpolated addresses
(Please note that a Europe City Map 2019.2H or newer is required)
- New thinned rendering profile “Amber” is now available.
- Introduced a new time consideration scenario “MultipleTravelTimes” to create distance matrices containing multiple travel times using Feature Layer PTV_SpeedPatterns
- Consider multiple travel time distance matrices in optimization
- Added support for working time of EU directive 2002/15/EC. Note that this is only usable together with multiple travel time distance matrices
- Alternative depots can be considered within the tour planning
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone.
- Developer Zone: http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
Note that the Customer Area has been relaunched. You can find more information in a previous blog post.
For cloud solutions we will provide test and production systems based on this release. The Europe test cluster already contains the PTV xServer API version 2.11 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release.
- Check the General Information page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.