This scenario includes the toll charges from July 2019, for trucks from a maximum authorised mass over 3.5 t in the three Belgian regions: Wallonia, Flanders and Brussels.
Toll roads include motorways, additional main roads and the local road network in Brussels. Toll charges are calculated based on kilometre factors and depend on the road type and further depend on the emission class and total weight of the vehicle. This scenario replaces the previous ‘Belgium January 2019’ scenario.
Type of calculation: By approximation with an average factor per kilometer.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.2H – toll update version 2019_2H_7
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.1T – toll update version 2019_1T_9
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.1H – toll update version 2019_1H_10
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.2T – toll update version 2018_2T_12
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2018.2H – toll update version 2018_2H_15
Please note: This and all following toll updates will be only available via automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service.
We recommend to use PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x.
Also your current PTV xServer API Version 1 can work with PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x – using PTV CUS xServer 1 Adapter.
For PTV Mapserver please use the PTV Toll Update Tool.
PTV xServer internet was updated recently.