This scenario includes the toll charges from January 2020, for trucks from a maximum authorized mass over 3.5 t in the three Belgian regions: Wallonia, Flanders and Brussels. Toll roads include motorways, additional main roads and the local road network in Wallonia. Toll charges are calculated based on kilometer factors and depend on road type and further depend on the emission class and total weight of the vehicle. This scenario replaces the previous ‘Belgium July 2019’ scenario.
PTV xServer internet will be updated on Thursday, December 19th 2019.
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.1T – toll update version 2019_1T_16
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.2H – toll update version 2019_2H_18
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2019.2T – toll update version 2019_2T_9
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2020.1H – toll update version 2020_1H_8
- PTV Europe City Map Premium 2020.1T – toll update version 2020_1T_4
Please note: This and all following toll updates will be only available via automatic update with the PTV Content Update Service.
We recommend to use PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x.
Also your current PTV xServer API Version 1 can work with PTV Content Update Server Version 2.x – using PTV CUS xServer 1 Adapter.
For PTV Mapserver please use the PTV Toll Update Tool.