The new PTV xServer API Version 2.21 is available for download. For the full list of features and improvements you can check the corresponding release notes here. The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated on December 7th, 2020, the test system is already updated.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.21:
- Apply additional driving time with custom Feature Layers
- Match GPS tracks by using a new calculation mode adapted to the customer’s need
- Set all operations and the corresponding request and response fields stable
- Calculate reachable locations in a complete new operation
- Return the toll costs by country
- Set the monetary cost calculation stable
- Set the calculation of time profiles for a tour in execution stable
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone. http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test and production system based on this release. The PTV World City Map test cluster contains the PTV xServer API version 2.21 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release. The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated on December 7th, 2020, the test system is already updated.
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.