The new PTV xServer API Version 2.22 is available for download. For the full list of features and improvements you can check the corresponding release notes here. The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated on March 29th 2021 in data center EU and March 30th 2021 in data center US, the test system is already updated.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.22:
- Retrieve additional segment information via segment IDs, e.g. from routing or matching results.
- Apply annotations and absolute speeds with custom Feature Layers.
- Use as allowed countries also country subdivisions like US states.
- Penalize turns on intersections, e.g. to prefer turns on passenger side.
- Use multiple driver break intervals with the same duration.
- Use multiple driver operating intervals also in combination with break intervals.
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone. http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test and production system based on this release. The PTV World City Map test cluster contains the PTV xServer API version 2.22 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release. The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated on March 29th 2021 in data center EU and March 30th 2021 in data center US, the test system is already updated.
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.