The new PTV xServer API Version 2.23 is available for download. For the full list of features and improvements you can check the corresponding release notes here. The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated on July 5th 2021 in data center EU and on July 6th 2021 in data center US., The test system is updated already.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.23:
- General: Due to several bug fixes the format of high-performance routing networks has changed. Please recalculate all of them. Moreover when running on Linux PTV xServer now requires Ubuntu 20.04 LTS instead of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
- Support for Arabic and Hebrew languages for geographic names.
- Retrieve the ID for each segment of the map provider (experimental).
- Retrieve the segments within a reachable area.
- Return the toll amount in the requested currency.
- Consider the cost per energy unit and report them (experimental).
- Specify the sequence of customer stops within a trip.
- Specify multiple driver break intervals with different break durations.
- Specify the maximum number of customer stops that may be served by the vehicle within a tour.
- Specify additional planning objectives like minimizing the total time and distance.
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone. http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test and production system based on this release. The PTV World City Map test cluster already contains the PTV xServer API version 2.23 release. The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated on July 5th 2021 in data center EU and July 6th 2021 in data center US.
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.