The new PTV xServer API Version 2.24 is available for download. For the full list of features and improvements you can check the corresponding release notes here.
The test system of PTV xServer internet is updated already. For more information about production updates see the schedule below.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.24:
- Support for improved handling of overhang bins (experimental).
- Support for additional tour restrictions of all tours (maximum number of stops and maximum distance within a tour).
- Support for additional tour restrictions per vehicle (maximum travel time, maximum driving time and maximum distance within a tour).
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone. http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test and production system based on this release. The PTV World City Map test cluster contains the PTV xServer API version 2.24 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release.
The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated updated following this schedule:
- 14.09.21: Productive system hosted in Europe
- 15.09.21: Productive system hosted in US
- 27.09.21: Productive system hosted in Australia
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.