The new PTV xServer API version 2.25 is available and these are the highlights:
- Support for the HBEFA 4.1 emission calculation
- New operation to get the effective routing profile
- Support for order priorities if not all orders can be served
- Support for mixed loading prohibition to prevent certain orders planned on the same trip
- More flexibility in handling orders where no valid route to the location is possible
- Update of several third-party components
If you are interested in the full list of features and improvements, you can check the corresponding release notes here.
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the PTV xServer Customer Area: https://www.ptvgroup.com/en/solutions/products/ptv-xserver/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test and production system based on this release. The PTV World City Map test cluster already contains the PTV xServer API version 2.25 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release.
The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated following this schedule:
- 30.11.21: Productive system hosted in Europe
- 01.12.21: Productive system hosted in US
- 08.12.21: Productive system hosted in Australia
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.