The PTV xServer 1.34 is now available fixing the critical vulnerability in the Apache Log4j logging framework. We integrated the security update Log4j 2.15.0.
- PTV xCluster Server 184.108.40.206
- PTV xDima Server 220.127.116.11
- PTV xLoad Server 18.104.22.168
- PTV xLocate Server 22.214.171.124
- PTV xMap Server 126.96.36.199
- PTV xMapmatch Server 188.8.131.52
- PTV xRoute Server 184.108.40.206
- PTV xTerritory Server 220.127.116.11
- PTV xTour Server 18.104.22.168
- PTV xServer bundle 22.214.171.124
As the situation is very dynamic, there are further security risks with a lower score in Log4j 2.15.0 found. Log4j 2.16.0 is already available and the next bugfix release of PTV xServer 1.34 is in preparation to integrate it (same for PTV xServer 2.25). Anyway, we recommend to use the just released PTV xServer versions as the security risk with the highest score is fixed with them.
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the PTV xServer Customer Area: https://www.ptvgroup.com/en/solutions/products/ptv-xserver/customer-area/ (login and license required)
The cloud solution PTV xServer internet using PTV xServer 1.34 is already patched. Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.