PTV xServer 2.22 has been released recently.
What are the new functions? Features?
- xData: Retrieve additional segment information via segment IDs, e.g. from routing or matching results
- xData: Apply annotations and absolute speeds with custom Feature Layers (Integration sample)
- xLocate: Use as allowed countries also country subdivisions like US states
- xDima/xRoute: Penalize turns on intersections, e.g. to prefer turns on passenger side (Technical Concept)
- xRoute: Calculate a corridor around a route (Showcase)
- xTour: Use multiple driver break intervals with the same duration
- xTour: Use multiple driver operating intervals also in combination with break intervals
See also the forums post regarding PTV xServer 2.22 release.
Let’s just check the bullets together and discuss them. Bernd Welter will also demonstrate some examples if needed.
We offer a webinar in German and in English, please use the registration links below:
German Webinar – March 23th 2021 4:00pm – 4.30pm CET