We provide a new bugfix release for all PTV xServer. The new 1.22.0.x November release contains several improvements and bugfixes:
- Improvement in xRoute: With the new profile parameter blockedFerryMalus you have the possibility to reach islands forbidden to motorized vehicles.
- Improvement in xLocate: The address search is more tolerant with regard to mutated French vowels like Ü, Ñ, Œ, Ÿ.
- Bugfix: After a major security issue in JRE we updated all xservers to Java server runtime “JRE 1.8.0_112”
Further changes are listed in the Release notes.
The following PTV xServer versions are now available:
- PTV xCluster Server 188.8.131.52
- PTV xDima Server 184.108.40.206
- PTV xLoad Server 220.127.116.11
- PTV xLocate Server 18.104.22.168
- PTV xMap Server 22.214.171.124
- PTV xMapmatch 126.96.36.199
- PTV xRoute Server 188.8.131.52
- PTV xTerritory Server 184.108.40.206
- PTV xTour Server 220.127.116.11
- PTV xServer Bundle 18.104.22.168
The updated PTV xServer can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.