The new PTV xServer API Version 2.16 is available for download. For the full list of features and improvements you can check the corresponding release notes here.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.16:
- A first draft of OpenAPI documents describing all JSON and REST operations is available
- The Bill Of Materials (BOM) for third-party licenses can be downloaded form the PTV xServer
- Support for client-side rendering of Feature Layer icons (experimental)
- Support for monetary cost routing including toll costs (experimental)
- Detailed Toll and EU/US driving time regulations are no longer experimental
- Support for new types to specify the vehicle position for a tour in execution (experimental)
- EU Driving time regulation and working time directive are no longer experimental
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone. http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test and production system based on this release. The PTV World City Map test cluster contains the PTV xServer API version 2.16 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release.
The PTV World City Map production cluster on PTV xServer internet was updated with version 2.16 resently.
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.