We proudly present our new PTV xServer API Version 2.12 Release. For the full list of Features and Improvements you can check the corresponding release notes here.
Here are some feature highlights of API Version 2.12:
- Added support for external Java installations (64-bit Java 8 required. We recommend the use Amazon Corretto or Orcale Java). Please note that the Java Runtime Environment is no longer integrated in the PTV xServer and need to be installed separately. You find more information on the according Manual Page.
- Updated the stored profiles to DataCompatibilityVersion 2 as all current maps are also based on this version. Please ensure that your profiles and map data have the same version. Otherwise the PTV xServer won’t start
- The representation of the country results (Name, ISO-2, ISO-3 or license plate code) can be specified in the request
- Improved the rendering performance especially when using Feature PTV_(Truck-)SpeedPatterns
- Introduced a REST-API for xRoute (Note that the method is experimental)
- Added support to plan precombined trips by specifying the attribute ‘groupId’ for each order and the attribute ‘orderGroupConsideration’ in the planning options. (Note that this is experimental)
- Alternative depots are also supported for the methods ‘changeTours’ and ‘findChangeToursProposals’. (Note that this is experimental)
- Added attribute ‘legReports’ to the element ‘TourReport’ to return information for each leg between two consecutive stops. (Note that this is experimental)
- Unloading sequence support
- Added stackability restrictions by ItemTypes
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the Customer Area at the Developer Zone.
- Customer Area: http://xserver.ptvgroup.com/de/nc/developer-zone/customer-area/ (login and license required)
- More Information about JAVA Support and Requirements in the xServer Manual
For cloud solutions we will provide test and production systems based on this release. The Europe test cluster already contains the PTV xServer API version 2.12 release plus all future and finished changes for the next release.
- Check the General Information page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.