We plan to perform maintenance on April, 26th 2021 that does not require any downtime.
The following tasks will be completed in the scope of this maintenance.
PTV Australia City Map [Here] – production/test – cluster with API version 1:
- PTV xServer update to version 1.30.0
- Map update form PTV Europe City Map version 2020.2H to version 2021.2H.
Please test your application after the update and report any problem immediately.
We would like to inform you that a problem of the MS Windows Server operating system in interaction with PTV xServer API version 1 was discovered.
Your PTV xServer installation is affected by this problem if the following points apply to it:
- PTV xServer API version 1
- Operating system Windows Server 2016, or Windows Server 2019 with current security patch
- PTV xTour or PTV xDima with calls that clear the distance matrix before or after usage
- Storage of distance matrices in a SMB / CIFS directory
Within this group, installations using either local Windows versions (Windows Server 2019) or Azure Windows versions 5 (Windows Server 2016) and version 6 (Windows Server 2019) with current patch are affected.
The impact of this bug is seen in PTV xTour or PTV xDima Server calls that delete the distance matrix before or after usage. The deletion cannot be done in some cases, so the request fails.
Here is an overview of the tested OS versions, for the combinations marked in red the error occurs:
Options for action to avoid this error:
- Do not update the operating system and remain on an unaffected Windows version.
- Install PTV xServer 1.32 release as soon as it is available. Planned for early April 2021.
If you need assistance please contact our product support team via support.xServer <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
We like to inform you that we now provide a new cluster with PTV Europe City Map from Here. This cluster is available with PTV xServer API Version 1.
You can now find the new map cluster listed in our cluster overview on our PTV xServer internet Developer guide.
We provide an equal feature set like we already do for the PTV Europe City Map (TomTom) cluster.
You can find the following services available on this cluster:
We provide the following High Performance Routing (hpr) profiles on this cluster:
If you like to read more about hpr technology an profiles have a look at our High Performance Routing description on our PTV xServer internet Developer guide.