Add xServer functionality to your .NET applications with our new .NET SDK release or take an overview of available functions in the DemoCenter.
The version 22.214.171.124 includes
Changes and Optimizations
- Added China and World-map support
- Optimized tile loading and pruning
- Toolbox installer support vor Visual Studio 2015
- Setting default map to World map
- Updated FeatureLayer samples for DemoCenter to match the current situation
- Added Gravelpit to profile selection.
- Added link-button to the xServer.NET forum.
- “Reset Use cases” button resets the DataManager and FeatureLayer use case too.
- Fix map&market .mdb-Path for ClickOnce demo.
- Fix swapped latitude/longitude in TourPlanning demo.
- Cleaned up TourPlanning demo code.
- FeatureLayer is only inserted at sample use case.
The PTV xServer .NET Demo Center is part of a full-featured SDK which provides the Demo Center’s source along with other components and samples. More information on PTV xServer .NET can be found here.
A test version of the SDK is available for download via Customer Area. Please notice that you have to register online via PTV Contact form to achieve access to PTV’s customer area.
If you need further informations or support please contact the Support Team or visit our forum.
PTV has released its combined PTV xServer add-on WebSDK version 126.96.36.199 last week which is now online at our website “Product download“. Please notice that a login is required otherwise apply directly a test version.
The server is runnable for following operation systems:
- Windows, x64, vc10
- Windows, x86, vc10
- Linux, x64, gcc4
- Linux, x86, gcc4
This server combines a set of PTV xServer and add-ons such as
- PTV xLocate Server 188.8.131.52
- PTV xMap Server 184.108.40.206
- PTV xMapmatch Server 220.127.116.11
- PTV xRoute Server 18.104.22.168
- PTV xTour Server 22.214.171.124
- add-on AJAX Maps 126.96.36.199
- CodeSampleBrowser 188.8.131.52
This server was built to combine powerful features from the PTV xServer family in one framework with smart interfaces and tutorials especially for web applications.
Are you curious? Please order a DVD directly from your responsible sales person or contact our support team.
Kind regards from Karlsruhe,
Dr. Michael Nutto
Product Manager PTV xServer