Date and Time
6. April 2022, 13:30 – 14:00 Uhr
About the Webinar:
- You are already planning your logistics processes with a software solution and would like to increase its performance even further?
- Would you like to add logistical or geographical functionalities to a commercial software product and thus offer your customers an even more comprehensive service?
- PTV Developer components can be seamlessly integrated into your existing system landscape thanks to state-of-the-art interfaces to solve optimisation tasks in transport and logistics even more efficiently.
- In this webinar, our consultants provide interesting insights into the Route Optimisation API and PTV Developer in general.
Felix Kerndl, Serdal Yalman, Felix Glück
Register for free here
TSCHAKKA! We started our 2021 PTV Developer Components webinar series last Tuesday. The German kickoff session was a success and we will provide an English session next Tuesday, April 20th (10:00 CEST).
Tomasz Lotocki, Bernd Welter and Maximilian Vogel will introduce you into the new DETAILED TOLL which is now providing access to
- Improved handling of time dependent toll
- Alternative payment methods
- Distance matrices with persistent travel time, distance and toll
- And more
Feel free to register at https://discover.ptvgroup.com/PTV_Transportation_Webinars !
If you have questions about detailed toll provide them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prepare them.
PTV xServer 2.22 has been released recently.
What are the new functions? Features?
- xData: Retrieve additional segment information via segment IDs, e.g. from routing or matching results
- xData: Apply annotations and absolute speeds with custom Feature Layers (Integration sample)
- xLocate: Use as allowed countries also country subdivisions like US states
- xDima/xRoute: Penalize turns on intersections, e.g. to prefer turns on passenger side (Technical Concept)
- xRoute: Calculate a corridor around a route (Showcase)
- xTour: Use multiple driver break intervals with the same duration
- xTour: Use multiple driver operating intervals also in combination with break intervals
See also the forums post regarding PTV xServer 2.22 release.
Let’s just check the bullets together and discuss them. Bernd Welter will also demonstrate some examples if needed.
We offer a webinar in German and in English, please use the registration links below:
German Webinar – March 23th 2021 4:00pm – 4.30pm CET
English Webinar – March 24th 2021 4:00pm – 4:30pm CET
On Monday at 10:00 AM CET we will proudly present you our PTV xServer Toll calculation special.
Here are four reasons to join Bernd Welter on Monday:
- Basic information about the parametrization, architecture and quality of results of the toll calculation.
- What is the difference between section by section tolls and country designated toll?
- What are typical questions when using toll calculation and which answers provides PTV?
- Prospect on Content Update 2.0
So use the chance to get informed and register now. In case you have no time to join us, register nevertheless and receive the recording of the webinar via e-mail:
You missed our webinar about the PTV xServer 1.20.1 release?
You want to know more about PTV xTerritory and Emission Calculation? You want to see some fancy demos?
Have a look at the recorded session:
Thanks to all attendees! If you have any further questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you haven’t seen it yet, there were also two Blog Post Series about the topics PTV xTerritory and Emission Calculation, here on our Developer Blog. Have a look…
There is only one week left when we will proudly present you our PTV xServer 1.20.1 release. The Webinar takes place next Tuesday at 2:00 PM CET.
At the webinar we will not just explain you the new features of the 1.20.1 release, but also there will be many demos where you will discover how these features look like.
You will get to know some brandnew features of the PTV xTerritory Server like the activity limits that can be used for territory planning and you will get to know the new Tour Estimator. Moreover you will get a glance at the new emission catalogues that are now implemented in the PTV xRoute Server. We will also show you the new grouping of Feature Layer icons that are now displayed in the PTV xMap Server. But these will not be the only features presented in the webinar.
The only thing you have to do right now is register here. And even if the webinar-date does not fit with your agenda, register anyway because we will send you the link of the recording afterwards.