Tomorrow at 3:00 PM CET we will proudly present you our PTV xServer 1.20 release.
Here are four reasons to join us tomorrow:
- You will get a glance at our brandnew PTV xServer scenarios: Loading Space Optimization and Cluster Planning
- You will see the enhancements in routing and mapping achieved through our new feature layers Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents
- You will get to know our Data Manager for PTV xServer internet
- You will learn about the emission calculation with HBEFA 3.2
So use the chance to get informed and register now. In case you have no time to join us, register nevertheless and receive the recording of the webinar via e-mail:
The Beta versions of PTV xServer 1.20 are already released and available at the Customer Area (login is required).
There are two new members for the PTV xServer 1.20 family available:
PTV xTerritory Server – Cluster Planning
PTV xTerritory Server allows you to plan and change territories and territory centres based on locations. Common use cases are the management of sales representatives, the planning of warehouse locations and their delivery areas as well as delivery planning.
PTV xLoad Server – Loading Space Optimisation
Using PTV xLoad Server to optimise the loading space allows you to plan the positioning of transport units in the area perfectly. After defining the characteristics of the truck’s loading space and the transport units, PTV xLoad Server delivers a loading space layout, which shows the wall distribution and the location of the individual transport units.
You might be curious which additional benefits can be expected:
New Feature Layer Themes:Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents are available in April
Truck Attributes provide information about road restrictions according to truck characteristics like, for example, weight and height. The Traffic Incidents layer offers real time traffic events which have an impact on the traffic state. Both Feature Layer themes are additional data sets which are provided with the corresponding icons and object information to illustrate the truck attributes and traffic incidents via PTV xMap Server. Furthermore, the PTV xRoute Server considers the whole bunch of information to calculate the most precise routings and estimated time of arrival.
Another highlight is the emission calculation according to the current handbook HBEFA 3.2 which is also available as an additional data package for the PTV xRoute Server.
With PTV xServer 1.20 we provide the PTV xServer Bundle only in the 64bit version.
We would like to invite you to join the upcoming webinar at 12th of March, 2015. In this webinar we will demonstrate the new features of PTV xServer 1.20 and our brand new Data Manager for PTV xServer internet.
PTV xServer 1.18.1 is soon going live
Learn about the PTV components from the comfort of your own desk! We will show you the highlights in a compact, free-of-charge webinar session, no need to install special software. Register for our webinar now and secure your place on one of the following dates:
Wed, 2th of July, 2014, 3 pm (CET)
- PTV proudly presents the new PTV Manual
- Feature Layer:
- Routing: Restricted areas for Germany and time zones considered through routing calculations
- Rendering: How to visualize Preferred Routes, LOS or Restricted Areas as specific themes.
- PTV xMapmatch:
- What is the benefit of an external Provider-ID
- New result list
- Unified Profile Mechanism (UPM) is designed for PTV xMapmatch
- General UPM aspects:
- Flexible use of vehicle profiles (xRoute –> xTour/xCluster)
- xTour on Linux
- Diverse improvements for xDima
register directly for the webinar
Kind regards from Karlsruhe,
Dr. Michael Nutto
Product Manager PTV xServer
Experience PTV xServer live
After the successful webinars in August, PTV Group is organising another webinar in December. Learn about the PTV components from the comfort of your own desk! We will show you the highlights in a compact, free-of-charge webinar session, no need to install special software. Register for our webinar now and secure your place on one of the following dates:
Thursday 12 December at 4-5 pm (AEDT) / 6-7 pm (NZDT)
- What are PTV xServers?
- Where/how can you use PTV xServers?
- Overview of typical use cases:
- Track & Trace solutions
- CRM tools
- Field Service Engineer Solutions
- Vehicle scheduling & optimisation
Get more information or register directly for the webinar.
Get into detail of following topics and join our 60 minutes webinar:
• New framework
• New design „Code Sample Browser“
• New PTV xRoute Server features (UPM, Feature Layer, Ecotaxe and Driver Regulations)
• PTV xDima Server with „High Performance Routing“
• PTV xTour Server: “Overnight tours” and “take product incompatibilities into account?”… Read more
Next week we will release information concerning the features to come with the PTV xServer 1.17 version, that is expected for mid September – latest 🙂
As of the upcoming release we offer a free webinar on September 11, 2013, for all interested parties, covering the following topics:
- New framework 1.17
- New design „Code Sample Browser“
- New PTV xRoute features (UPM, Feature Layer, Ecotaxe and Driver Regulations)
- PTV xDima Server with „High Performance Routing“
- PTV xTour Server: “Plan overnight tours” and “take product incompatibilities into account?”
- Set minimum population by using the reverse geocoding method
- Use leaflet plugin
If you want to participate, register here directly.